GUMOUT Multi-System Tune-Up
OverViewGUMOUT Multi-System Tune-UpAll engines develop performance issues over time, whether they’re gas, diesel or ethanol. Carbon deposits reduce performance and fuel economy. Water and etha...
- Car Care Products
- Bolts and Nuts
- Car Accessories
GUMOUT Multi-System Tune-Up
All engines develop performance issues over time, whether they’re gas, diesel or ethanol. Carbon deposits reduce performance and fuel economy. Water and ethanol corrode key engine parts. Gumout® Multi-System Tune-Up is the most advanced treatment for all types of engines, from cars to lawn mowers. It cleans and conditions using premium ingredients, like P.E.A. (polyetheramine), to help maximize performance, fuel economy and engine life. Multi-System Tune-Up can be added in the gas tank, the crankcase or via induction.
- Add to fuel : For optimal results, add entire can to the tank. Fill the tank with fuel and run to near empty before refueling. One pint treats 18-21 gallons of all types of gas or diesel fuels.
- Add to oil : Add one ounce per quart of oil. Immediately start engine and run for 5-10 minutes to mix completely.
- Vacuum Intake Cleaner : May be used with engine decarbonizing equipment through the vacuum system to clean intake manifold, valves and combustion chamber. Follow recommended mechanical procedures for the equipment.
- Small 4-cycle engines : Add to gasoline using ¾ to 1 ounce per gallon of fuel.
- Small 2-cycle engines : Add to gasoline using ¾ to 1 ounce per gallon of fuel. Add 2-cycle oil as recommended by engine manufacturer. Gumout® Multi-System Tune-Up does not replace 2-cycle oil.
When you order from sabrystores.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!