ACDelco Classic Green Coolant 4L
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Applicable on a wide range of makes, especially Japanese and Korean cars
Economically priced in comparison to other aftermarket coolant
SIGNS OF WEAR AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Your engine overheating could be a sign of:
• Low levels of engine coolant.
• Problems with coolant flow.
• Incorrect concentrations of water to coolant.
GOOD MAINTENANCE PRACTICES
• Keep your cooling system full with the recommended amount of coolant. See your owner’s manual for information regarding individual vehicle coolant type and fill amounts.
• Eliminate all air that could be trapped in the cooling systems as it causes poor heater core performance and potentially can cause premature failure.
• Maintain the correct cooling system pressure as indicated by your vehicle’s manufacturer, as additional pressure increases the coolant boiling point.
• To achieve top performance and service intervals from Dex-Cool, do not mix the fluid with traditional coolant/antifreeze. According to the Dex-Cool manufacturer, mixing reduces the batch’s change interval to 2 years or 50,000 kilometers, though it will not cause any damage to the engine.
Made in USA
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: AC Delco
- Weight: 4.00kg