Liqui Moly Zink Spray
Zinc Spray generates a first class layer composed of 99% pure zinc for subsequent painting. Protects all iron and steel surfaces (especially welded seams) from corrosion. The zinc spray is very resistant and flexible and actively protects all
metal parts by electrochemical processes. Active protection against corrosion that resists temperatures up to + 500 ° C. Very high zinc content, matt appearance.
- Durable protection against corrosion.
- Soft film without pores. High zinc content
- Driver of electricity.
- Quick drying, can be painted over.
- great resistance to heat.
- It can be welded
- Protects the iron and steel components from rust and corrosion. To repair damaged galvanized surfaces. Base layer to protect body components and exhaust systems.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Shake the can until the steel ammunition is released. Spray on clean, grease-free metal surface. It can be painted after 8 hours. Thickness of the dried zinc layer after a single spray: 25-35 μm
After use, clean the spray nozzle by inverting the can and spraying until only the propellant comes out.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 11000
- Model: 1540
- Weight: 0.40kg