Shell Spirax S5 ATF X
OverViewShell Spirax S5 ATF XShell Spirax S5 ATF X is a p...
- Nano Technology
- Car Care Products
- Bolts and Nuts
- Car Accessories
Shell Spirax S5 ATF X
Shell Spirax S5 ATF X is a premium performance, synthetic technology fluid designed to meet the needs of multiple vehicle types for service fill in automatic transmission service. Shell Spirax S5 ATF X meets the needs of many Asian and North American designed automatic transmissions.
Shell Spirax S5 ATF X Applications
- Passenger car automatic transmissions
- Heavy duty automatic transmissions
- Power steering units
- Hydraulic systems requiring this grade of fluid
- Performance, Features & Benefits Friction modified
- Provides consistent, reliable, smooth and trouble free operation of automotive transmission systems.
Spec : JWS 3309, JASO 1-A, 2A-02
Exceptionally high oxidation resistance
Resistant to oil degradation and keeps automatic transmissions clean.
A special 'VI' improver minimises the changes in viscosity with operating temperature.
Dependable anti-wear and gear protection
Long component life.
Low temperature performance
Excellent oil fluidity at low temperatures.
Synthetic base fluids
Excellent fluid life in the most demanding applications.
Suitable for use in applications which require:
- Allison C-4
- Aisin JWS 3309 (all applications)
- JASO 1-A, 2A-02
- Ford Mercon® V, Mercon®
- General Motors Dexron®, Dexron® II, Dexron® III
- Toyota T III, T IV
Aisin JWS 3309 Mercedes-Benz Pre-1996 Allison C4 Mini 83 2 0 402 42 Audi G 055 025-A2 Mitsubishi Diamond SP-II Audi G 052 162-A1 Mitsubishi Diamond SP-III BMW LA2634, ETL-7045E Nissan/ Infiniti Matic-D BMW LT71141 Nissan/ Infiniti Matic-J (Note 3) Fiat 9.55550 AV Nissan/ Infiniti Matic-K Ford MERCON Porshe JWS 3309 (Cayenne) Ford MERCON V Saab JWS 3309 and 5 Speed Automatics, Transmax J, TIV Ford M2C138-CJ Scion T-II, T-III, T-IV Ford M2C166-H Subaru ATF Ford M2C202-B Subaru ATF-HP Ford WSS-M2C924-A (JWS 3309 in Five Hundred and Montego) Suzuki Dexron III Ford M2C922-A1 Texaco ETL-7045E, N402 GM Type A, Suffix A Toyota Type T-II GM/Saturn 9986195 (JWS 3309) Toyota Type T-III, and where a Dexron III fluid is allowed GM DEXRON Toyota/ Lexus Type T-IV GM DEXRON-II Voith 55.6335.32 (G607, G1363) Voith DIWA #013S GM DEXRON-II D Volvo JWS 3309, 5 Speed Automatics GM DEXRON-IIIG,IIIH Volvo Volvo 1273.41 and 97340 Honda/Acura Premium Various ZF TE-ML 14B Honda/Acura ATF-Z1 Various ZF-TE-ML 16L Hyundai SP-II or SP-III Various JWS-3309 Idemitsu K17 VW G 055 25-A2, TL-5612, TL-52162 Isuzu SCS, ATF-II, ATF-III, Genuine ZF TE-ML 02F JASO JASO 1A ZF TE-ML 03D Kia SP-II or SP-III ZF TE-ML 04D Kia ATF Red I-K ZF TE-ML 09 MAN 339F Ty V-1, V-2, Z-1, Z-2, Z-3 ZF TE-ML 11A Mazda ATF M-111 ZF TE-ML 14A/14B/14C Mazda ATF MV ZF TE-ML 16L Mercedes-Benz Sheet 236.1, 236.2, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7, 236.9, 236.10 ZF TE-ML 17C
Shell Spirax S5 ATF X is suitable in many Kia, pre-2003 VW/Audi, Mazda, Subaru, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Daewoo transmissions where a DEXRON®/MERCON®/MERCON® V fluid is allowed.
1) Shell Spirax S5 ATF X should not be used where Type F fluids are recommended; check application manual if the vehicle is one of the following: Datsun/Nissan pre 1971, Lincoln pre 1978, Ford/Mercury pre 1981, Toyota pre 1983, Volvo pre 1985, Mazda pre 1986, Saab pre 1993.
2) Shell Spirax S5 ATF X should not be used in Continuous Variable Transmissions (CVTs) or Double Clutch Transmissions (DCTs).
3) Shell Spirax S5 ATF X does not meet the low viscosity requirements of 2006 and later GM vehicles requiring DEXRON®-VI, Ford applications requiring Ford MERCON® LV or Mercon® SP, Shell 1375.4, Toyota WS, Hyundai SP-IV or SPH-IVRR, Nissan Matic-S, Honda ATF DW-1, Chrysler ZF 8 and 9 speed ATF, other ZF 8 and 9-speed ATFs (in a number of European cars), newer Daimler transmissions (ATF 134 or later MB Approval 236.12, 236.14, 236.15 or 236.16) and other specialty transmissions where a low viscosity ATF is recommended.
Where applications allow use of an alternate fluid of a higher viscosity (example Nissan Matic-J when Nissan Matic-S is not available) to one of the above fluid specifications, Pennzoil PlatinumTM High Mileage & Import MV ATF is an excellent recommendation.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!