1. Attach the pad to the center of the backing plate on your polisher.
2. Prime the pad by applying a few small drops of polish evenly across the face of the pad into the pores of the pad.
3. Apply three drops of glass cleaner to the face of the pad.
4. Place the pad against the surface you'r working on and move the pad around the surface a little to distribute the polish.
5. Turn the machine on low and move it across the surface to completely distribute the polish.
6. Turn the machine to medium or medium - high and begin polishing the surface.
7. Make sure you periodically clean the pad or change it out for a fresh one.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Sabry stores
- Weight: 0.13kg