Pads Set 3 Pieces
OverViewDescription:1. Attach the pad to the center of the backing plate on your polisher....
- Nano Technology
- Car Care Products
- Bolts and Nuts
- Car Accessories
1. Attach the pad to the center of the backing plate on your polisher.
2. Prime the pad by applying a few small drops of polish evenly across the face of the pad into the pores of the pad.
3. Apply three drops of glass cleaner to the face of the pad.
4. Place the pad against the surface you'r working on and move the pad around the surface a little to distribute the polish.
5. Turn the machine on low and move it across the surface to completely distribute the polish.
6. Turn the machine to medium or medium - high and begin polishing the surface.
7. Make sure you periodically clean the pad or change it out for a fresh one.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!