Valvoline ATF DEX-MERC
Valvoline DEX/MERC ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) is formulated with premium base stocks and advanced additive technology to meet the challenging demands of an automatic transmission environment. Its responsive low temperature fluidity is beneficial in both electronic and hydraulic controlled transmissions and transaxles. It is recommended for automatic transmissions for pre-2006 General Motors and post-1981 and pre-2007 Ford passenger cars (except where a Ford MERCON®V or MERCON®SP type product is specified) and light duty truck transmissions, as well as many imports. Valvoline DEX/MERC ATF may be used for service fill where Ford M2C138-CJ, M2C166-H, MERCON®, DEXRON®, DEXRON®-II, DEXRON®-III, or Allison TES-389, is recommended.
- Registered Trademark of Ford Motor Company
- Registered Trademark of General Motors Corporation
The Valvoline DEX/MERC ATF Advantages:
- Low Temperature Protection : Flows easily at low temperatures providing good cold -start shifting.
- Friction Modified : Contains additive to protect automatic transmission hardware.
- Cleaner transmissions : Minimizing sludge and varnish deposits.
- Compatibility : Protects transmission seal materials.
Valvoline DEX/MERC ATF Recommended Applications:
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: 2-3 Days
- Reward Points: 9000
- Model: 866913
- Weight: 1.00kg