- Nano Technology
- Car Care Products
- Bolts and Nuts
- Car Accessories
PU Insulation & Construction Foam is a one component isolation and construcion foam to fill and seal gaps between building materials. The foam will expand and cure by moisture in the air. It is a long-lasting, fine cellulat 100% (H) CFC free Polyurethane based insulation and construction foam for industrial and building applications. This foam cures by reaction to moisture from the air and moisture from the substrates. Ideal for the professional and handyman.
- To insulate air-conditioning tubes and cool room gutters.
- Fill joints, gaps and openings in walls in construction.
- Fill windows and door frames, loose tiles, boards and etc.
- Filling of joints between walls and ceilings.
- A lesser known use is taxidermy for lightweight mounting of birds.
- Application temperature should be from 5°C and 30°C.
- Surfaces must be free from grease, dust and loose particles. If necessary, moisten the surface with a wtersprayer.
- Shake well before every use.
- Screw nozzle firmly onto valve, turn can upside down to spray.
- Can be cut after 24 hours. Uncured foam can be removed with acetone. Cured foam can be removed mechanically.
- Do not use in completely closed surroundings.
- Protect eyes and wear gloves and overalls.
- Do not inhale vapour.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash promptly with plenty of water and soap. In case of accidents or if one feels unwell, consult a doctor immediately.
9 months maximum when stored upright in its original closed packaging, in cool and dry conditions between 5°C and 30°C. Remember to clear nozzle immediately after use.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!