Shell SPIRAX S3 ATF MD3
Performance, Features & Benefits
· Friction modified
Provides consistent, reliable, smooth and trouble free
operation of automotive transmission systems.
· Exceptionally high oxidation resistance
Resistant to oil degradation and keeps automatic transmissions
· Excellent shear-stability
A special 'VI' improver minimises the changes in viscosity with
· Dependable anti-wear and gear protection Long component life.
· Low temperature performance
Excellent oil fluidity at low temperatures.
· Passenger car automatic transmissions
· Heavy duty automatic transmissions
· Power steering units
· Certain hydraulic applications calling for oils meeting ISO VG
32-46-68 viscosity requirements
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
· Suitable for use in all vehicles where GM Dexron® III, Ford Mercon® or Allison C-4 fluids are required. Do not use where
GM Dexron® VI or Ford Mercon® V/Mercon® SP/Mercon® LV fluids are specified.
· Dexron ® is a trademark in many countries belonging to
General Motors Company. Mercon ® is a trademark in many
countries belonging to Ford Motor Company.
Shell Spirax S3 ATF MD3 is dyed red for identification purposes.
Advice on applications not covered here may be obtained from your Shell representative
Made in Canada
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Shell Spirax
- Weight: 1.00kg