1. Plug in gun. load the glue sticks into the back of the gun.
2. Press trigger several times until the glue stick is firmly set into the inlet tube.
3. Allow the glue gun to warm up for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Squeeze trigger until glue flows from nozzle.
5. Glue need not to be spread. Press surfaces together within 15 seconds. Use of clamps or other holding devices is not necessary. Clean surfaces for best bonding.
6. Unplug glue gun when finished. No clean up required. Never pull the glue stick out the back of the glue gun.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: G-250
- Weight: 0.25kg