Valeo Brake Fluid Dot4
OverViewValeo Brake Fluid Dot4Valeo brake fluid DOT4: a suitable solution for all needsAny vehicle with brake fluid DOT ® has its own requirements:
- Nano Technology
- Car Care Products
- Bolts and Nuts
- Car Accessories
Valeo Brake Fluid Dot4
Valeo brake fluid DOT4: a suitable solution for all needs
Any vehicle with brake fluid DOT ® has its own requirements:
- the selection of brake fluid must conform to the power of the engine,electronic braking system and also the type of road on which it is driven.
- Brake fluid DOT Valeo ® provides the right offer for your needs.
- Brake fluid is the central part of the braking system.
- It ensures that the entire power generated by brake pedal brakes and electronic brake system, for example ABS or ESP, is sent to each wheel.
- In contact with the heat generated by the contact between the friction material and wheel, a premium brake fluid must withstand high temperatures to prevent the phenomenon of "vapor lock".
- This phenomenon occurs when the brake fluid temperature inside the brake system is higher than the boiling point, which leads to a lower efficiency of braking.
- For this reason it is mandatory to check regularly and change the fluid in the brake system as soon as the boiling point is less than 180° c.
- Thanks to its permanent attention to quality and innovation, Valeo offers his experience as a premium supplier in the automotive industry, with dedicated solutions to the aftermarket for each application.
The right product is appropriate for your needs:
- Excellent resistance to boiling point, far outpacing the standards
- Various contents, suitable for all needs
- New packaging for optimized storage and faster identification
Wight : 450ML
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!