Terms and conditions
Welcome to Sabry Stores.com These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website sabry stores.com and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the "Site"). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with sabry stores.com This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
Eligibility for Membership:
- sabry stores.com wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site.
- Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Sabry Stores.com under this User Agreement or at law, sabry stores.com reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if Sabry Stores believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by Sabry Stores.
Your Account and Registration Obligations:
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify Sabry Stores of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- In no event will Sabry Stores be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password.
- You agree to reimburse Sabry Stores for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Sabry Stores's registration form (the "Registration Data").
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Sabry Stores has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Sabry Stores under this User Agreement or at law.
Sabry Stores has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Sabry Stores SafePay:
The Sabry Stores SafePay system means that payment for items on the Site may be made online or Cash On Delivery ("COD") (or other payment methods which Sabry Stores may make available on the Site from time to time).
- You are solely responsible for the Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your+ online distribution and publication of the Information.
- All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either Sabry Stores, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of Sabry Stores and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
Sabry Stores's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Sabry Storess nor in any manner that disparages or discredits Sabry Stores. All other trademarks not owned by Sabry Storesthat appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Sabry Stores.
Abusing Sabry Stores :
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to Sabry Stores.
Sabry Stores takes reasonable measures (physical, organizational and technological) to safeguard against unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information and to safely store your personally identifiable information. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and the privacy of your personal information can never be guaranteed.
Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Sabry Stores under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise Sabry Stores may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
sabry stores.com does not guarantee fixing any breakdown in operation or the goods to be devoid of any industrial defect or any other defects. These are only the responsibility of the manufacturer/supplier in case mentioning so in the guaranteed certificate with deadline in the description of the goods
Limitation of Liabilities:
1- To the extent permitted by law, Sabry Stores, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not Sabry Stores has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
2- If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to Sabry Stores and Sabry Stores shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Sabry Stores and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights.
Transfer of Rights and Obligations:
You hereby grant Sabry Stores the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that Sabry Stores may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. Sabry Stores agrees to use all reasonable endeavours to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of Sabry Stores, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of Sabry Stores.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Sabry Stores with respect to the subject matter hereof.
1- No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement.
2- If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.